Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kirtland, Niagra Falls, and Palmyra-2001

Over the summer of 2001 I got to take a vacation with my brother to Kirtland, Ohio, Niagra Falls and Palmyra, New York.

Palmyra

The Sacred Grove



The Smith Frame House




Inside the Smith Frame House (The plates were hid under the hearth in the kitchen at one time).


Joseph Smith Sr.'s Cooper Smith Building


The Hill Cumorah


The Grandin Building where The Book of Mormon was published.


A Recreation of the Peter Whitmer home in Fayette, NY where the church was reorganized.


The Palmyra Temple


Kirtland, Ohio

The Kirtland Temple (this was one of my favorite pictures I took while on this vacation).


Inside the Newell K. Whitney Store


My brother and I inside the School of The Prophets room in the Whitney Store Building

Niagra Falls, NY

We tooka ride on The Maid of The Mist toward Horseshoe Falls.



American Falls




We also did The Cave of The Winds which was an incredible and also soaking experience.


Fort Niagra

A View of Fort Niagra


Fort Niagra Entrance


Fort Defenses



The French Castle in The Fort


At Fort Niagra



The Lighthouse at Fort Niagra


One of My favorite parts of the trip was riding Millenium Force and all of the other roller coasters at Cedar Point.


On my way back home, I had a stopover in Minneapolis, MN. So, I took a side trip to the Mall of America.



Inside the Mall of America

No comments:

Post a Comment